Garage Door Special!
- Clopay model T50 8' x 7' garage door in white
- Torsion spring and all standard garage door parts included.
- Professional Installation Included (for standard headroom in garage) by a Precision Certified Technician.
- Also Includes Vinyl Weatherproofing!
- Special Order Additional Colors shown at no extra charge
3 Things You Need To Know Before Buying a Garage Door
1. Which Is The Best Garage Door?
Learn the advantages of wood, steel, wood-composite & carriage house style and decide which type is best for you. That's the first decision you need to make... the pros and cons of each are all listed here:
Steel Garage Doors
Steel is the most popular material used for garage doors today because of its durability. Steel will look great forever and is virtually maintenance-free. It also has the advantage of being the least expensive garage door you can buy. If you're looking to add even more curb appeal, a Steel Door in Carriage Style like the one pictured might be just what you're looking for...
2. Warranty - How Well Do I Understand It?
Nearly every garage door comes with a warranty of some kind. Many companies claim they have a lifetime warranty but don't cover everything. Garage doors have many parts: rollers, cables, springs, door panels, etc. Find out what parts the warranty covers. When you read the fine print, you may find that the warranty does not cover warping, splitting, cracking, denting, or rusting and then limits parts to one year. When shopping you want to make sure you are comparing apples to apples.
3. Decide Which Garage Door Company to Buy From?
Unfortunately in Nashville the garage door industry is not strictly monitored. There are many fly-by-night companies that are not adequately insured and do not need to stand by their work because they won't exist in 6 months. When you buy a new door look for a company that:
- Carries the necessary insurance.
- Provides warranties on the parts and labor of your new garage door.
- Has Technicians that are well trained and uniformed.
- Has Trucks that are clean and clearly indicate the name of the company (Fly-by-night companies that change their name every 6 months will not typically invest in uniforms or paint the company's logo on the truck.)
- You should expect professionalism and courtesy at all times.
- Supplies references from previous customers upon request.
At Precision Garage Door, we want your business and are willing to work hard to get it. When you choose us you can be sure we are prepared to do an exceptional job. Give us a call... we are happy to answer any questions you have or give you a free estimate.
24/7 Customer Service
At Precision Door, we understand the importance of providing our customers with around-the-clock support and scheduling. If you need help, we're here for you all day every day.